Red chilli , cilantro , paprika, turmeric , cumin seeds, caraway, black pepper, seed maza, Nigella, seeds indica, cinnamon, clove, cardamom, dried plums, dried ginger, dry garlic, saffron, Bay leaves and salt.
If there are some allergens on ingredients, they are marked in bold.
10 Item Items
'Bombay with the meat and potato rice'
• The meat (beef, lamb or chicken) - 500-750 g
• Rice Basmati, soak for 30 minutes (for more / use of masala hot rice 500g)-500-750 g
• Onion (medium thinly sliced) - 5 (300g)
• Medium-sized (chopped) tomatoes - 5.4 (300 g)
• The potatoes (peeled and cut into 4 pieces) medium - 3-4 (250g)
• Yogurt (beaten) - 1 cup (200g)
• Ghee / cooking oil - 1-11 / 2 cup (200 g)
• Laziza Zafrani Bombay Biryani Masala - 1 bag easy steps:
• Fry the onion until golden brown. Put the diced tomatoes and fry up to separate the oil / ghee. Add the meat, Laziza Bombay Biryani Masala (a bag), potatoes and yogurt, FRY for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Add 1-2 cups of water, cover and cook over heat until meat is tender (if chicken add only 1-2 cups of water) now stir-fry over high heat to make masala of thickness and butter / oil separates.
• Separately boil the rice soaked in 12 cups of hot water with 3 tablespoons of salt until half tender. Drain the water thoroughly.
• Put 1 layer of rice. Then 1 meat. Then form 1 third layer above it with the remaining rice. Cover lid and simmer until the rice is fully cooked / tender. Mix well with a flat spoon before serving. Serve with salad, Laziza Plum Chutney and yogurt.