'Bombay with the meat and potato rice'
• The meat (beef, lamb or chicken) - 500-750 g
• Rice Basmati, soak for 30 minutes (for more / use of masala hot rice 500g)-500-750 g
• Onion (medium thinly sliced) - 5 (300g)
• Medium-sized (chopped) tomatoes - 5.4 (300 g)
• The potatoes (peeled and cut into 4 pieces) medium - 3-4 (250g)
• Yogurt (beaten) - 1 cup (200g)
• Ghee / cooking oil - 1-11 / 2 cup (200 g)
• Laziza Zafrani Bombay Biryani Masala - 1 bag easy steps:
• Fry the onion until golden brown. Put the diced tomatoes and fry up to separate the oil / ghee. Add the meat, Laziza Bombay Biryani Masala (a bag), potatoes and yogurt, FRY for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Add 1-2 cups of water, cover and cook over heat until meat is tender (if chicken add only 1-2 cups of water) now stir-fry over high heat to make masala of thickness and butter / oil separates.
• Separately boil the rice soaked in 12 cups of hot water with 3 tablespoons of salt until half tender. Drain the water thoroughly.
• Put 1 layer of rice. Then 1 meat. Then form 1 third layer above it with the remaining rice. Cover lid and simmer until the rice is fully cooked / tender. Mix well with a flat spoon before serving. Serve with salad, Laziza Plum Chutney and yogurt.